Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another One Bits The Dust !!

Tooth that is. Reganne's top front teeth have been wiggly for months now. Each time they start getting to wiggly she stops playing with them. Friday morning as she got ready for school she kept playing with her tooth until it could almost spin around without coming out. I knew we were near the end since there was a little blood on her finger and chin. I thought I was the only one who could not pull out their kids teeth and wiggly teeth really gross me out. I couldn't even pull my own out. They had to fall out by themselves or pushed out by the new teeth. That could be my teeth have never been straight.

As I was dropping the kids off at daycare. Reganne smiled up at me with her tooth twisted sideways. I gave her a plastic bag to keep the tooth and a kleenex to wipe her hands on.

This is the sight that greeted me 2 hours later. She kept playing with it and Ms. Ashley showed her where she had her tooth pulled the night before. Reganne twisted it the other way and it was out. They were both going to have visits from the tooth fairy. The tooth became show and tell for kindergarten. Reganne kept it with her until bedtime. She then cleaned up her room so the tooth fairy could find it and then she was ready for bed.
The next morning she discovered that the tooth fairy left a dollar and took her tooth. Wait...She wanted 2 dollars and her tooth to play with. I reminded her that the other tooth is almost ready to fall out and then she could get another dollar. However, the tooth fairy always keeps the teeth.
The the question came that all parents dread. What does she do with the teeth? Any ideas?
Ryder is now trying to wiggle his teeth to find one so that he can get a dollar.

No comments: