Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All I want for Christmas...

Is my two front teeth! I don't think it's going to be that long. Tuesday afternoon I was greeted by this overwhelming site. How two little tiny teeth could leave such a large hole? Reganne pulled her other tooth out during Kindergarten. She was so proud of herself for doing it by herself. She asked me that night as she was flossing & brushing her teeth "How do I floss my teeth now?" The same way I replied. But Mom? She tried it and was surprised that it really hadn't changed.




She is now fascinated with her teeth. She can see the new tooth breaking through the skin. Her speech teacher has her work cut of for the next couple of months. She tried working on her homework and asked me where she was supposed to put tongue now that her teeth are gone.

No comments: