Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's Official....

Ryder is completely potty trained.


The final milestone was hit on Monday Morning at 5:00 am. We were greeted to Ryder standing in our doorway telling us he needed to go to the bathroom. He called first for me, but I didn't hear him. Then he called for Dad. Dave got up with him and then he went back to bed. He refuses to wear a pullup to go swimming or sleep at grandma's house. He tells us those are for babies and he is not a baby but a big boy. He quickly tells us that he can dress himself, go potty by himself, and shower himself. Two out of three we have let him try. Showering Dave stands there by him, but lets him use the shampoo and soap.

I knew this day would come. But not so fast!!! He came up to me and put his arm around my neck and said Mom, you are my sweetie pie. Wow! is that one way to melt your mother's heart.

No comments: