Sunday, February 27, 2011

I am Reading

Each Sunday as I am working on our family blog. I am also working on the various scrapbook projects. Last Sunday happened to be the girls school yearbooks. Reganne started looking at hers for kindergarten. She quickly exclaimed Mom where did you get all this stuff. I asked her what she thought I did with all the projects she brought home each day. Her reply was you throw them all away. Yes, I do throw alot away since they bring home so much daily. I answered back that I keep all the best stuff for her to keep and look at. She decided to test me and asked for her treasure box that they were given at the first of year to keep all their books that they make during the year.

I handed her the Treasure Box (envelope) and she started going through them one at a time.

Mom, I am reading!!!!


Listen to me Mom, I can tell you the alphabet too.
I felt bad that she thought I wasn't keeping anything. Yet watching her look through the book and read to me quickly replaced the bad feeling. A smile quickly replaced it as I realized how much she has grown up this school year.

No comments: