Thursday, June 17, 2010

Were are the baby ducks?

This is the second Saturday of the month and time to visit the Tonaquint Nature Center for Exploration in the water. This time we brought friends along to have fun with. However, someone forgot to remind the city, because the ranger wasn't there. I thought maybe I messed up. Until two other families showed up as well. We decided to do our own exploring.

Ryder kept asking where the baby ducks were. All of a sudden they started swimming towards us. Those are the babies, they are big. Amazing how much they have grown in a month.

We brought lettuce to feed them this time. Much to our surprise they spit it out and wouldn't touch it. Rylee promptly told me that we must bring bread next time.

Ms. Diana, Rylee, Reganne, Ryder, and George.

We went on a nature walk. We saw rabbits, lizzards, birds, and even a nest.

Craft Time... Father's Day is right a round the corner.
We had a great day. Shortly after we got home it started to rain again. I will not complain about the weather anymore. I will enjoy it since I can't change it.

No comments: