Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Is Here

Monday morning dawned full of promise to be a great day. The weather reports said it would be warm. Dave promised the kids he would blow up the swimming pool so they could play. Our weather this year has been really unpredictable. One day you are wearing a jacket and the next day shorts. This day turned out to be the hotest day of the year (so far). As we drove by Dixie High School their Marque read 115 degrees. I know it wasn't that hot. It felt like it in my car with no a/c. While Dad was getting the swimming pool ready. We went to the library for the Summer Reading Program kickoff. They had games, crafts, and great prizes.

The home to play in the water and cool off.



I quickly remembered the one thing I hate about summer. The laundry!!! Rylee had three water days at daycamp each week. Reganne & Ryder each have one. Then add in swimming at the neighbors or running through the sprinklers. Thats a lot of towels and suits.

I am know caught up with the laundry. So I say bring it on!

1 comment:

Susan said...

So you guys are a library family too! Love the library. I go once a week whether I'm with the girls or not.