Friday, June 18, 2010

Bountiful Baskets

Everyone at work has been talking about this wonder service Bountiful Baskets. Get tons of fresh fruits and vegetables for only $15. The pickup time is Saturday Mornings. I have tried for a month to place an order. Finally, this week I was successful. Saturday morning I arrived at Desert Hills Middle School with my basket. I was about 5 minutes early and the parking lot was full. There were people everywhere getting their baskets full of food.

This is what I brought home....

The Fruits

The Veggie

At first I thought this isn't very much food. Then I started to wash it and prep it to eat. I quickly changed my mind . What am I going to do with all this food.
What do you do with coconuts???

1 comment:

Susan said...

Maybe you can shred the coconuts and freeze it?