Sunday, January 23, 2011

Feeding The Ducks

I love January it feels like there isn't as much activity or things requiring my time away from home. The weather has been really nice all week with temperatures reaching in the low 60's. Who can complain about that. Saturday looked like a quiet day with a few errands and then house cleaning. Diana Tomlinson from daycare invited us to come and feed the ducks with her. This is one activity that you don't have to ask the kids twice. It has been awhile since our last visit and the kids were amazed at how the ducks were all grown up and very playful.


Look at all the ducks! They are all grown up.


Rylee & Reganne felt bad one duck was getting pushed out of the way of the bread. They kept trying different ways to thrown the bread for him to eat.

Ryder & Ms Diana were trying to decide better to throw far or near?


The ducks ate all the bread in short order. It was time to go. Ryder stepped out of his flip flop and got mud on him. Big Surprise, he wanted to be carried to the car. I pulled out the camera and started to take his picture. He quickly started running away right in the direct of the car. Diana asked me why I was tormenting him. I'm not I just want him to get to the car without getting me muddy. It worked, but he had to have a wipe to clean his shoes off.

No comments: