Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Traditions: Christmas Outfits

One tradition I have always carried on from childhood is getting new outfits for Christmas. This year I needed to make a couple of adjustments. I took the girls with me to pick out their dressed and shoes. Why you may ask? They are growing up to fast and have an opinion about everything they wear or should I say won't wear. I refuse to buy things they refuse to wear. This year the decided on matching dresses with green and red polka dot dresses with bright red bows. Ryder's outfit is black pants, white shirt, black tie, and yellow & black sweater vest.

Don't they look cute???

Rylee with the perfect pose.


Reganne and her favorite pose.

Ryder and his look of mischief

I am amazed they still look so cute and clean after three hours of church. I couldn't quite get them ready for pictures and make it to church before 8:30 am. Oh well they are still cute.

Next stop New Years Eve.....

No comments: