Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Pajamas

I have always heard the stories from other about Christmas Pajamas. I have always wanted to have matching pajamas for Christmas. However, I have never been able to find them with the variety of sizes that we need and within the price range I wanted to pay. I refuse to pay $35 or more for pajamas. This year I was in luck and found these cute bottoms at Walmart. The kids are a little big and will hopefully shrink. Dave's will only probably be worn once. Mine fit before washing.


Merry Christmas !!!
This girls in pink of course. Mine matched.

Dad & Ryder in Yellow Sponge Bob.
Why Sponge Bob?? Because these were the only ones that matched in their sizes.


It was off to bed. The kids were exhausted. The adults enjoying the peace and quiet. Ryder was so over stimulated that after an hour of screaming he finally fell asleep.

No comments: