Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Grandparents?

How about grand fish parents instead?  Ryder called me that he had a million fish babies in his aquarium.  Maybe not a million but they are all over the place.  I just had to call Dave and tell him he is a grandpa to a million babies.  WHAT!!!  After I stopped laughing I explained a little further that they are baby fish.  He definitely didn't think I was funny.  He almost had a heart attack.

You can see the little black dots.
Those are the baby guppies that now are over taking his tank.



More little black dots "aka fish"

These little guys are really hardy and they keep on growing.  Ryder & Reegan watch over them to make sure they are taken care of properly.  Ryder even offered Reganne some for her tank.  She is not so sure she wants to start over with guppy babies.  

2 week update I was in charge of feeding them.  The tank looked really quiet until I sprinkled the food.  The tank was buzzing with fish for the next 5 minutes.  Not sure what the boys are planning when they get bigger.  Maybe we will be giving them away to good homes.

Stay tuned to the Guppy Adventures!!

 

No comments: