Sunday, June 6, 2021

Random Weekend

Saturday is the day we get ready for the week.  Dave & Ryder busy working downstairs on the remodel.  Me cleaning & scrubbing upstairs.  Both girls at work.

Time for a lunch break...New chicken place in town "Chicken Stixs" let's check it.  This is really the first place we have walked in that masks are not required or social distancing marked on the floor.  It was a little cold inside with the AC blowing full blast and it only being about 75 degrees outside.  They had blazing fast service.

Ryder's chicken sandwich
which was devoured in about 15 minutes max.

Dave's chicken salad
Last but lot least my chicken tenders & fries.

Verdict, the tenders were ok a little greasy and heavy on the crust.  Ryder like his sandwich and Dave liked his salad.  We all still prefer Chick fil lay.  

Ginger's nose prints
It's time to say goodbye and clean these nasty windows
I had to take one last picture.

Smoked Pizza
Dave & Ryder have been dying to try out the smoker they bought a couple of weeks ago.  
They were told to try smoked pizza it is the best.
This is the only way I will eat Hawaiian Pizza not so much the pepperoni.
I asked Ryder to put it in a ziploc bag for me.
I guess I should have been more specific.  He put both pizzas in one bag by smashing them down.
When I opened the bag it was a task to separate them into slices.
The smoke smell was over the top and the rest was thrown away.
Better luck next time.


Birthday Present
This pan made a big difference on the shape of my bread.

Sunday Dinner
Scalloped potatoes, homemade french bread, and garlic steaks.
Very yummy, but not a hit since there were leftovers.

Only 10 days left of school!!! Will we survive these final days?  Bring it on!!

No comments: