Tuesday, May 1, 2018

CVE Spring Choir Concert

 Surprise!!! there is a concert tonight!!!  This was the news that Ryder greeted me with when he talked to me after school.  What? When? and Where?  most importantly where was the notes & emails that usually come?  Since I wasn't sure whether to believe him or not there was still time to call the school to verify.  The secretaries were still answering and assured me that yes there was a concert and they have no idea why there weren't any reminders. 

No swim tonight instead find your choir shirt, dress pants, and comb your hair.


Getting ready to start.

I love all the actions

Great music
This concert featured all new music with positive messages.  It was really impressive that they learned a couple of songs from the Greatest Showman.  I have loved how positive the director is and how much fun the kids have while singing.  

This concert makes the end of choir for the school year.  It's a reminder to everyone that school will be out in 9 weeks.  Ryder isn't sure whether he will participate next year or not.  He did have a great time with his friends this year.

No comments: