Sunday, May 31, 2015

Fourth Grade Recorder Concert

Reganne's class has been practicing so hard to present a special Mother's Day Concert with their recorders.  I am guessing at the practicing since she refused to practice while I was nearby.  She wanted it all to be a surprise.  The concert was getting ready to start when I realized that I couldn't see a thing sitting down so off to the back of the multipurpose room I went.

How grown up she looks with this red dress and all that hair.

All the kids trying their best.
They sounded really great.  The practice paid off.

Mom & Daughter Selfie
She served me a cookie and a special letter.

It was a great program with not a dry eye in the place.  I love watching the kids learn new things and share their talents with others.  Ryder wanted to try an play the recorder when  we got home.  The sound was not so good he will have to wait until 4th grade for his turn.

No comments: