Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Kite Festival

No wind, rain, but a lot of sun this is a perfect afternoon for the Kite Festival.  The Reganne & Ryder have been reading up a storm to have enough minutes to earn a kite or book or tickets to the bounce houses.  We were off to collect the prizes.

"Getting ready for the festival"
This was Reganne's caption as she took the picture.  My caption is "Holy Gray it's time to color my hair"
Reganne tried to comfort me that my hair is not gray but blue and it looks fine.  I love how she tries to cheer me up whenever I am feeling low.

Books, kites, or tickets???
Books won out.

How did Captain America get here?
This was the must have photo op of the day.

Playing games for treats.

Remind me to hide the sharp darts she killed 3 balloons.

It was a fun afternoon full of games, treats, and a lot of sun.  The school choirs each sang songs from their last performance how many times can you hear Happy & I Believe.  It was time to head home.

No comments: