Thursday, May 28, 2015

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Stake conference was today and even better we got done early.  Oops!!! our stake president told us not to tell.  My Sunday nap was calling my name but I finally had to give into Ryder to visit the ducks.  The kids were all dressed in their pajamas but who cares let's go.


Here they come.
Dig Ryder's outfit with black socks & sneakers.


I love the swans Mom.

Guess who still has bread and we are going to get it from him.

The girls quickly took the bread away from Ryder.
They threw it to the approaching ducks before they got any closer.

A Waters Standoff.....
The duck won when it started hissing at her.

It was time to head home and catch another nap or make cotton candy with the kids.  I love a lazy Sunday but they are really few and far between so we had better enjoy it while we can.

No comments: