Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday started way to early.  The kids were wide awake poking me in the side to wake up at 5:00.  I rolled over and ordered them back to bed until after 6:00.  The came back yelling this time that the Easter Bunny had come.  We couldn't scare them back into bed so lets go find those baskets.  Oops that darn bunny hid them.  Were could they be?? 1, 2, 3 they were all accounted for but the bunny screwed up again and mixed up the girls baskets.  Crisis quickly averted he brought too much candy and fun surprises.

Weird pens
Bottle caps
Avengers game
Nothing says Easter better than new Sunday clothes.  
Well maybe chocolate does it better.
Everyone hold still and hold pose for a second.
Whose the monkey in the tree?
Such a pretty smile and I love that dress.
My turn by myself.
She is growing up way to fast.

It was a wonderful weekend spending time outdoors and with family.  Time for some rest.

No comments: