Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Weekend and Camping

Easter was fast approaching and trying to decide what activities should we do since there were too many and not enough time to do everything.  I asked the kids do you want to go camping or the Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt & Breakfast.  They all yelled CAMPING!!!!!

Friday night we headed out to Cedar Pocket Camp Ground.  Would we be able to find a spot leaving so late?  Sure enough and a good one at that.

A good site.
Dave's surprise...Daisy BeBe Gun.
Don't shoot your eye out.
A quick lesson or let me go first because I am the Dad.
Ryder loved the idea of shooting Red Solo Cups.
No front shots I valued my eyes.
Each one got multiple turns.  Some were better than other, but they didn't want to put it away even with the bribe of watching a movie.
Note to Dave this must be hide away where they can't shoot each other.
Bribery worked, time for Brave and hopefully we can watch the whole thing.
But not without Ryder giving a play by play.
Time for bed.
Good Morning!!!!
Ryder woke bright and early asking Dave to take him on a hike.

Lucky for me they let me sleep awhile longer.  Then it was time to pack up, breakfast at McDonald's, and more fun stuff. 

No comments: