Friday, March 1, 2013

New Year's Resolution.....

One of my resolutions this year was to try and make cinnamon rolls.  Here it is the last week of February and I haven't even tried to make them.  Sunday was the day.  It was much easier than I thought.


Ready to rise....
The recipe set let rise for 30 minutes and then bake.

The final product.
They could have risen a little more and less butter and maybe the filling will stay inside and not run out.  
Rylee's request was for more frosting on top.

The family vote was for me to try again.  Rylee was sure glad that this wasn't like the rolls I tried to make for 6 months before getting it right.  One thing is for sure with homemade ones you can only eat one or two unlike the Pillsbury ones were you could eat the whole can to get filled up.

No comments: