Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Being Unique


How can you be unique driving a white mini van in Utah?  




This is how....Customized License Plates.

This was Dave's idea and he had a  lot of fun trying to find the perfect one for us.  Or rather should I say me.  He did ask my opinion, but I know from past experience to let him pick.  He will pick the one he wants regardless.  

Haul Water is what it means and Hauling Waters is what I do each and every day.  The funny part is watching people try to figure out what it means.  H2O is the hardest part.  I think we all slept through Chemistry in school and forgot what H2O means.

Now I will be able to pick my white mini van out of a crowd with very little difficulty.  If you see this plate then you will know that I am near by so wait and say Hi. 

No comments: