Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mom did you know?

I am never sure what I am going to hear when this question is what I hear from the backseat of the car.  The latest one was on our way out of church getting into the Monster Truck and coming from Ryder.  As he climbed into the truck he said Mom did you know that Jesus had long hair and wore a dress like a girl?  How do you reply to that?  I have heard other parents asked the same question and have always been glad that it wasn't me.  Time had ran out and it was my turn.  Here goes..... That is how everyone dressed and wore their hair back then.

I don't know if was the right thing to say or not, but he smiled at me and climbed into his car seat and didn't say another word about it.

Only time will tell if I answered the right way or not.

No comments: