Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

One year older but I am not sure whether I am wiser or not. But I am lucky to have such a great family that love me and want to celebrate with me.  Turning 46 was a lot easier with hugs and kisses from my kids.  Ryder told me I could only celebrate in the morning since that was when I was born.  Reganne told me that I didn't need anymore birthdays I was good.  I told her I had to have a birthday because the alternative was not good.  What would happen?  I would be dead.  She said please keep having them.  We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse and once again I got up on the saddle to the birthday cheer.  There were four others celebrating in our section.  It was a busy night.

Then time for presents...

 Earrings from Rylee
 Earrings from Reganne
Perfume from Ryder
Which everyone had to try.  It smells great.

A Kindle Fire from Dave so I can move my books off of his.  This is also my Mother's Day Gift.    Another year to learn to be wiser, patient, and slow down.

1 comment:

Susan said...

How do you like the Kindle Fire? I'm debating about getting one though I still like my old school books.