Monday, May 21, 2012

Giant Roaster Marshmallows


Dave and the kids went shopping for my birthday and mother's day.  They came home with a large bag of Giant Roaster Marshmallows.  Finally on Friday night it was time to roast them they were so excited about starting that they started without me. 

This was the sight that greeted me...

 Gooey hands...
 Gooey roaster sticks
Yummy and gooey treats... All for me.
Reganne's started on fire and quickly expanded to twice the size.

The kids determined that they were too sweet and then they started to burn.  This is my favorite way to eat them so they started making them for me.  They are so large that you can only eat one.

They quickly lost interest and decided to play on the jungle gym and leaving the marshmallows for another time.

1 comment:

Susan said...

those marshmellows are huge!