Sunday, April 10, 2022

Congratulations Rylee & Ruston!!!

It is official Rylee & Ruston are engaged!!!  We all knew it was coming but not when it would happen.  Ruston was definitely keeping it a secret from everyone.

Rylee send me these pictures that they had taken.  I was sure an announcement was in there somewhere.  Yet nothing but silence. 

Perfect background
and lighting.

Love how she
captured their personalities

Rylee's Favorite Spot
Airport Hill

I am at another swim meet when I get a call from Reganne telling me that it is going to be go time.  WHAT!!! I am hiding the ring in my room.  I make it home in one piece but no more news.  Time to clean house and take my mind off the new adventures that are awaiting our family.   It's getting late maybe tomorrow?  Not that late there is still time.....

It's Official
and of course she said yes!!

Then chaos broke out with phone calls, pictures, and even a few text messages.  No date yet but in the fall.  We are so excited for these two and the many adventures that await them.

Let's hope we all survive until then.

 

No comments: