Sunday, April 24, 2022

Super Bowl Sunday

Everyone is ready to party except for me.  I'm still feeling the effects from the crud.  Church was a no go since I didn't want to spread whatever this is.  Thank goodness that we can still watch it online.  Dave & the kids are ready to party.

Dave preparing the burgers

Is there enough for everyone?
That is always his question for me.  I never seem to prepare enough food for what he has planned.


In heaven
Cooking in his outdoor kitchen.
The tv playing over his shoulder with all the pregame.
Family dinner outside in the sunshine.

Reganne & Piper
Watching the Puppy Bowl
Piper was going crazy while watching the dogs on TV.
This crazy dogs will come running when she hears animals on TV.  She then watches and barks at them.  She then will run to find Dexter and try to get him to watch as well.
Dexter usually walks off.  I can just imagine what he is saying to himself.  Dumb dog!!
doesn't she realize they won't play with her.

It was a good game even with the crazy outcome.  I was ready for bed and hopefully sleep the remnants of this crud off.  

No comments: