Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Snap Shot Number 2

It's another busy week in October.  We survived Reganne's birthday, homecoming, marathon, and general conference.  This week has been full of crazy work schedules, some weather, and even putting on sweaters.


Rain Puddles
First picture from my new work phone the iPhone 12.
We got a good couple of inches for the past few days.  We really need it but per the lovely news report it won't help with the drought.  My report says it can't hurt.


Working Boy!!!
Ryder was determined to get a job now that he is 14.
There are so many Help Wanted signs around town that he had to give it a try.
Doing all applications on line makes the process a whole lot easier.
Companies are getting competitive with the younger group.
Chick Fil A was the lead contender but had to cancel their interview and reschedule.
Culver's came in with an interview, orientation, and set your own schedule.  The winner was Culver's

What is this for?
Cleaning up the basement and came across this hangar.  I believe this is my last one of this style.
The kids wondered what is was for.  I gave them a quick lesson on hanging up pants.  Dave & Ryder took it part to use the wire while working on the car.
It could have been worth some money if they hadn't destroyed it.  I am sure that there are not many still left out there.

iPhone Lock Screen Picture
Changing my phone I lost this picture.  Ryder quickly found a new one for me.  The next morning I found this picture back in its spot on my phone.  Ryder gave up the fight without much of a fight.  I will need to take an update picture next week on vacation.

 This next week will not be a quiet one with Fall Break breathing down our necks.  I got my nap in on Sunday to prepare myself.

No comments: