Sunday, November 21, 2021

Happy Birthday Reganne!!!

How is it possible that another year has gone by and Reganne turned 17?  I need another pause button to slow this girl down.  I never found one for Rylee so I am sure there isn't one for her either.  Watching her grow this year has been amazing.  Celebrating a 17 year old comes with a new bunch of challenges her schedule being the main one.  She is always busy with work, school, and friends.  The order varies from day to day.

Let's Party....

Birthday Selfie
Approved and taken by her.

The young woman sign
A whole lot of honking going on.

Personality +
She loves her Comfy.

Brownie Cake + M&M's

All that fire!!
No trick candles today.

Strawberry Short Cake
Birthday gift from a friend.

Her friends spoiled her with treats, lunch out, a few presents, and dinner out.  We had to fit out celebrating in between her craziness.  We love her and are so glad that she is part of our family for eternity.  

Here's to another year and hope she finds time to enjoy each day.

1 comment:

JeanAnn Christiansen said...

I felt special that she would share her comfy with me to keep me warm. Love you lots Grandma