Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Surviving and Healthy

Another crazy week has gone by and we are all still hanging in there.  It has been a busy week with finishing up last minute assignments, checking out of school, watching too many movies, and trying to stay cool.  Someone forgot to pay the AC bill here in Southern Utah it has been really hot with above average temperatures.  I am sure my kids would blame me for the heat since I am in control of everything wrong in their lives right now.  The state has opened a little more into the Yellow Phase time for a little more freedom.  

The kids found friends to hang out with even if its outside only.

Let me in Reganne!!


Where is she?
She had a sleep over with a friend.
Don't hate on me too bad for this.
She has been social distancing in her bedroom for weeks.

Cool new toy!!
They found out thrifting.

First outing!!
Birthday Lunch

It tasted great!!
It felt great to be out and about.

Sunday baking
The rolls were a little doughy.
Yet still tasted great.

As one week ends another one quickly follows.  This week we have graduation, Memorial Day, and hopefully family fun time.

We hope everyone stays healthy and safe.

No comments: