Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Saturday Soccer

 It has been a while since we could enjoy soccer on a Saturday.  It was the perfect day to be outside and enjoy the sun.  The team was from Springville and had been practicing indoors since October.  They were excited to play outside and enjoy the sun as well. 

Reganne was once again playing Right Wing and was eager to get out on the field.  This was going to be a good warm up for next weeks tournament in Mesquite.


Watching the ball

I'm open

Where did  sun go?
The weather started out really warm & beautiful.  The clouds slowly drifted in and I was glad that I had my jacket.  The girls continued to play and soon my jacket was zipped all the way up.  The girls were tired and the game ended with a tie.  The girls has a few more practices to get ready to next week. 

No comments: