Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Should We or Shouldn't We???


That was the question of the day with this hairdryer.  The last couple of weeks it hasn't work very well.  Maybe it's been a couple of months.  I didn't want throw it away until it died all together.  Then last week it started to stink.  The horrible burnt hair stink that lingers and lingers.

Dave decided he was going to clean it out and see if he could get rid of the smell.  Out to the garage with all his tools he got it apart and cleaned out all the lint.

It worked!!!!

As he handed it back to me  to put away we noticed something in the nozzle.  Shaking it, pounding it, and shaking it a little more.  I though I knew what it was but before getting sick I let Dave continue to pull out the foreign object.  I looked at Dave and he looked at me.  Is it what I think it is????  He nodded his head confirming.  It was burnt cockroach parts!!!!!

The question remains Should We or Shouldn't We use it again? 

No comments: