Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Good Helper

It is harder to catch Ryder in a helping mood but when I do amazing things happen.  I was headed off to a Primary Meeting on Sunday night and told the kids if they loved me they would clean up the kitchen before I got home.  

This is what I found when I got home.

His stacking abilities are amazing!!
Another motivation is money.  The kids are always wanting money for an activity or a treat.  My brain child is an extra chore every day for $2.00 for the grand total of $10 per week.  What happens when they don't do them every day??? In the evening we all do the chore and nobody gets extra money.
He wrote this reminder note.
Posted the note where he would see it.
As a reminder to keep his eye on the prize.
More chores are getting done which makes me a happy mom.  I am hoping this will continue throughout the summer for a much cleaner house.

We love how his mind works and what he will do with the right motivation.

No comments: