Thursday, May 19, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!!!

My favorite, most trying, and most rewarding job is being a Mother.  Each day is full of new adventures and not so new challenges.  Today is all about ME!!!!  They promised no complaining they are bored, hungry, or tired.  Let's see how long that lasts.

The primary kids sang today in sacrament meeting I couldn't tell how loud they were or if you could even understand them.  Finished and headed back to our seats to of the youth speakers were in tears.  As I looked around there were more tears and smiles.  I guess you could hear them.

The men took over Primary for the last hour and we all got to attend Relief Society to be fed both spiritually & physically.  It was a great meeting.  Ryder informed me that I had been fired from chorister the Dads did an amazing job.

It is time for presents was Ryder's main question on the way home.

My special Mother's Day Plate from Ryder
(Valentine's Day Plate)
Thanks also to Mrs. Wilson it was a perfect gift.

Reganne drew & colored this perfect rose for me.
Her hands were covered in red ink.
The hazards of being an artist.
Our Awesome Kids.
The First made me a Mom.
The Second confirmed it
and
The Third threw me over the edge.
I love these kids and Dave they made my day really special. Letting me take a nap and clearing up dinner.

However, the whining commenced after the nap when boredom & hunger kicked in.

A mother's job is never done even on Mother's Day.

No comments: