Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Better Than...


Mother's Day an evening of pampering.  The boys along with the Wheeler boys went camping on Friday night.  The girls had a night out with mani-pedi's for everyone and dinner together.

How relaxing it was to sit and have your feet massaged.  NOT!!!  The lady working on my feet was a little rough and I tried really hard not to kick her.  Afterwards my feet hurt.

I found a foot spa and the new thrift store that would be perfect for everyone.

Sunday night after all day of begging it was time to break it out and enjoy.  Everyone wanted a turn and each enjoyed the bubbly water.  It was great.

It was finally Mom's turn and before I knew it Ryder was giving the best foot massage and Reganne did my nails.

It was the perfect ending of a busy weekend.  I felt so relaxed!!!  How long will that feeling last???

No comments: