Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Basketball Saturday Game 5

This week's game started at 10:00 so everyone had time to sleep in and get a little be slower start to the morning.  Rylee was ready to play and had her game face on.  Time to warm up, but were are the refs they must has slept in as well.

Everyone finally arrived and time to get the show on the road.

Get that ball!!!
Darn I missed that basket...
Rylee scored her first basket and I missed it.  What kind of Mom am I?

Watch her go.
Who knew that basketball turned into football.  These girls are learning how to hang onto the ball.

After missing her first basket I kept my eyes peeled and told the rest of the kids to either watch or leave me alone to watch.  Wow!! by the end of the game she had made 3 baskets.  Of course the camera doesn't cooperate and I missed getting a picture.  Her coach after the game told me how proud she was of Rylee and how much she has progressed this season.  That put a smile on Rylee's face since she thought the coach didn't like her.

Time to go home and get Saturday chores done.  What fun!!!!

No comments: