Sunday, January 27, 2013

A New Year and.....


St James Chapel

A new ward, new time, different chapel, and new callings.  During the trip to Michigan they had a special meeting to change our ward boundaries.  Not only did they change all the boundaries but they changed all the names as well.  When I left town we were in the Little Valley 4th Ward.  I came back to the Red Butte Ward.  The great news is the economy must be turning around here in town with all the growth we are experiencing.  We now have too many wards for the buildings we have in our stake.  So once again we are starting over in a building a couple of miles away the St James Chapel.  We were also prepared for 1:00 church surprise once again we would be meeting at 1:30.

The best part of the change is being released from teaching the 9 year old Valiant Class, but what would be next?  SURPRISE!!!! We get to serve together once again but this time as the Nursery Leaders.  This is one of the callings I told Dave that I would really like to have right now.  The Lord answered my prayers and we have a cute class of 13 toddlers with two other ladies serving with us.

It's going to be a great year.



1 comment:

Susan said...

I just got released from being nursery leader. I enjoyed the 1 1/2 years in the calling but it was time to change. Now I'm back to being the RS pianist -- 4th time having that calling. :/