Thursday, December 13, 2012

One Last Errand,,,,

Finally time to get those ears pierced after waiting a couple of week the day finally arrived.  The nerves of getting the haircuts done I wasn't sure I was up to taking them all to the mall to get this part done.  As we walked into the store the smiles disappeared and the double soon appeared.  I remember clearly the day I got mine done and I knew that not matter what they would follow through and get them done.

Rylee was first of course.
OUCH!!!  Even doubles hurt.
Don't squeeze that teddy so hard his head might pop off.
The cheering section.
Doubles again and look how brave she is.

After I snapped this picture the lady scolded me to stop taking pictures it was against store policy.  I smiled and stopped little did she know that I got exactly what I wanted anyway.  They didn't have much fun the first couple of days but three weeks down they are excited to change earrings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when I got mine too! It was pretty tragic (so I've been told) so I'm very proud of them for being so brave! Holland has recently been asking for hers to be done.