Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Season....New Sport

A new season started on December 1st and not the holiday season.  Basketball Season at the Washington Rec Center.  Last year Rylee asked to play, but I was sure I knew best and didn't get her signed up.  This year she asked again and I this time I listened.  The nerves set in along with the second guessing. She had one question when do you dribble the ball?  Oops!! it might have been a good thing to watch a couple of games before her first one to give her an idea of what the game is all about.  Here goes..... 

Warmup
Game Time
Cheering Section
She is a quick study and quickly got into the game.
Good Game Sparks

She played really well and had fun in the process.  I overheard her talking later how much she enjoyed playing.  I am proud of her for taking a chance and learning something new.

No comments: