Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas 2010: Rylee

Rylee Ann Waters
Age 8
Favorites:
Color - Pink
Dessert - Ice Cream and Muddy Buddies
Dinner - Breakfast for Dinner
Book or Books - Any book by Roald Dahld
TV Shoe - iCarly
Movie - All movies
Toy - Wii
School Subject - Lunch & Recess
Best Friend - Briona
Activities - Watch TV, Karate, and Piano
Vacation - The Hogel Zoo and Discovery Gateway

Rylee has had a busy year full of fun activities. The highlight was being baptized and having her family with her. She loves school and helping the teacher. She has so many friends that it is hard to keep up with her and who she plays with at recess. The favorite recess game is wall ball. She loves to bring the ball so she can be in charge. She has continued with Karate and will be tested later this month for the next belt Blue/White. She started the piano and loves to play and make her own songs up. She also shares her lessons with Reganne. She also joined the school choir and loves to sing all the time know.

I asked her if she was feeling a little overwhelmed. Her reply was yes. So we went down the list of activities starting with choir. No, mom I have commited to this and paid for my shirt. Karate? No, you know I want to earn my black belt. Piano? No, I love playing the piano. So what do you want to give up? Gymnastics!!! was her reply. You don't do gymnastics. But, I would if I started it.

She has wonderful logic and loves to plan activities for the family. We love her and glad she is a part of our family.

No comments: