Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Decorations Waters' Style

I am beginning to believe Water's Style maybe a flashback to Griswold Style. The main difference is Water's Style starts small with only the lights on the house. Then every night something else gets added. Dave comes home with treasures from work that would look great outside. Encouragement from Ryder to put it up quick Dad is all it takes for the newest addition to find a home. It has been fun to watch it take shape. Every night on our ride home from work Ryder is on the lookout for the lights. He can't wait each night for ours to light up and take shape.


Frosty the Snowman on St George Snow
The whole front yard.


Our small little forest

Pine Cone Center Piece

Dave teases me continually that my centerpieces consist of a glass vase and candy. I don't really have a problem with them because there is always a treat to enjoy. I was looking through a magazine and saw a beautiful arrangement of pinecones. I asked Dave if he could do something like it. He looked at the picture and directions and was off and running. Needless to say it is larger and alot more detailed than the picture. I LOVE IT!!!!
My only question is will it end after Christmas?

1 comment:

Susan said...

My girls would love your house decorations! We have some lights up but nothing compared to yours! Good job on the centerpiece Dave. It looks great!