Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Little Bird or Little Boy???

I thought I had seen everything when it came to the kids filling their beds with toys, books, animals. Well here is a new one. Ryder emptied out his closet with all the blankets, receiving blankets, and sheets. He piled them around him and was snuggled down inside. I wondered if he was cold but he is on top of his comforter.

I just wished it would ensure a good nights sleep, but he has started waking up at least once a night screaming for MOM!!!! He stands in the middle of his bed yelling for me. He is either wet, thirsty, or lonely. It is never for the same reason. The first time I thought that he had woke up needing to go to the bathroom. But no such luck and he refused to go either.

So again I ask is he a bird or a boy in his nest?

No comments: