Monday, August 16, 2010

I am in the Big Kid Class

We knew that Ryder would be changing classes in August. However, I wasn't prepared for him to move so early in the month. We are still working on potty training and he does really well. However, changing classes means a different bathroom. I didn't want him to revert back.

Tuesday morning came and he was ready to be a big kid. He officially moved to the Three's Room with a lot of his friends. His teachers are Ms. Ashley & Ms. Amber. They are full of excitement and positive attitude with 15 three year olds.

Do I look like a big kid?

Do I act like a big kid?

I am not sure who was more excited Ryder or the girls. This will be the only time they are together in school/daycare. Except for summer vacations. The Threes are over on the same side as the bigger classes. So they all share a playground. Of course Reganne wouldn't pose for the picture.

He had a blast!! He did really well with the bathroom only one accident, because he forgot while playing outside.

1 comment:

Henderson Family said...

Your kids are really growing up. they are beautiful!!