Friday, August 20, 2010

Gone Hiking - Dixie Rock

Dave's vacation is winding down as all vacations do. We need to get out of the house and outside. Even if it was only for a short time. All week the weather has been go great almost as if a touch of fall was in the air. Of course it is way to early for that. Saturday they promised the weather would be hot again. We were disappointed. We took a picnic lunch to Dixie Rock and then hiked around a different spot from last time.

Mom!! I can see the whole world !! Reganne yelled down at me.
I am king of the whole world !!!

Picnic lunch of KFC chicken and a quick trip to the bushes with Ryder.


My Helper... He love throwing things in the garbage can. "See Mom I can do it"


Trying to come down from the top of the world. It was a little harder coming down than going up.

Ryder wanted to go on a big boy hike with Dad. Not a baby hike with Mom.

Everyone was hot and tired. Off to the library and home to rest. NOT!!!

No comments: