Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wiggle Carts

Santa's Surpise Gift this year was Wiggle Carts. They have seen and played with them at the neighbor's house. They played with them at the Dicken's Festival. Christmas Morning came and they were under the tree. The kids were so excited and quickly asked how Santa knew they wanted them. My prompt reply was that he saw them at the Dicken's Festival and heard them ask multiple times for one.

This week the weather has been really nice. Each night when we get home they ask if they can ride them. They race up and down the driveway. Even Ryder gets his moving pretty fast and then lifts his legs to coast. Not long after they get started other kids soon show up to play. Of course they want to ride them.

Rylee asked me why I haven't tried riding one yet. I thought to myself why haven't I? But the answer soon comes. They haven't let go of them long enough to try. I quess I will have to wait until they get tired of them.








I love anything that gets them outside moving. However, the garage is becoming a parking lot for bikes, scooters, tricycles, and now wiggle carts. The weather this next week is supposed to turn rainy and cold. I guess this means back inside to play.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I do love when the weather is nice so that we can be outside. It's supposed to be rainy here this week. Just not as much fun.