Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Have Sisters

Our church time has changed to 1:00 on Sundays. There is now alot of free play time at our house. They all play pretty well together. However, Ryder is still the smallest and can't out run his sisters. They came upstairs singing Here Comes the Bride. I thought for sure I would see the girls all dressed up for a wedding. Surprise !! they dressed Ryder up as the bride. He had to parade around the house before the wedding could start. I am still confused on who he was to marry. He loves to play with the sisters and be included in their games.




He had enough of this game. He quickly took off the dress ups and went to play with his trucks.

1 comment:

Susan said...

How funny! I remember once putting all my barretts in Robert's hair -- he must have been around 2 -- and then laughing about it.