Sunday, October 8, 2023

May Madness

We are well past March Madness but May Madness fits this week perfectly. Busy work, school, swim schedules are in full swing.

Once again Ryder has
earned a 4.0 for the 3rd year in a row.
This is a good start for the next 3 years of high school.
We are so proud of him and his hard work.

Clean Oven?
Well, many nights of scrubbing it does look pretty clean.
I have been deep cleaning my kitchen over the past couple of months.
This is one of the last jobs I need to finish.
Not sure how to separate the door to clean inside. Asked Dave for help
he couldn't figure it out either.

Graduation Goodie Bag 
from the Relief Society.
Everything is yellow for happiness.
They really spoiled the girls.

Some one got a haircut.
Bath & shave to control the shedding
will be perfect haircut for the summer.

Happy Mother's Day
from Rylee
Good smelling stuff that I can't wait to use.

Reganne's gift
A bouncing tiger.
She makes my day by her creativity.
The boys gave me a succulent arrangement.
Love it, but how long can I keep it alive?
.

Dang knee!!
It is still swollen but slowly going down.
I am however walking faster.

Getting ready to swim
It's the annual swim a thon.
How fast can you swim the mile?

Finished!!
It's also Light Off Lock In Party
Ryder decided this is one he will miss.
He is hungry and tired.

Graduation week is right around the corner. No amount of May Madness will take away the importance of how hard Reganne has worked.



No comments: