Wednesday, October 4, 2023

DHHS Scholarship & Student Awards Night

I received an email from the counselors office reminding parents that the award night were coming up and to mark your calendar. The invitations are in the mail. A couple of days passed before I connected with Reganne to ask her if she had seen any invitations. Oh Yeah!! I did get something at school mentioning awards night. She produced an invitation to both events. That's fine she tells me but she isn't going. Monday arrives she agrees to go but not go up on stage. I agreed and we left to get a seat in the back.

We had our pick of seats and let Reganne lead the way. She found seats by Liz a friend from a couple of classes. No pictures if I go up.

She did it!!
Two scholarships from Utah Tech & SUU

Program
The promise of being done in an hours.

Other program
also claiming only 1 hour ceremony.

Between treat
Very Yummy

She earned her Pathway Medallion
for Animal and Vet Science

Receiving her medallion
from Mr Bleak

They all can wear their medallions
at graduation.

I'm out of here!!!

Who can blame her after sitting for 2 hours. We are so proud of her and the hard work she put into receiving the medallion. Only a couple more days of high school for this girl. Next up Seminary Graduation.

No comments: