Sunday, October 29, 2023

Almost Summer Time

Way too many activities to start summer break. I was ready for it to warm up and be outside enjoying the fresh air. 

Stingray's Invite 2023
A long course meet in a short course pool.
I officiated, Ryder was at work.

Sunday Dinner
Requested by Reganne
Oven Lasagna, I do believe it turned out very yummy.

New roll recipe & Oreo Rice Krispie Treats
Both also turned out pretty good.

Must try Crumble Cookie
Lava Cookie with gooey center
Very rich but definitely would by again.
Add a little ice cream a definite treat.

Reganne's out of town
I told her I would try my carpet rake in her room.
I did get a couple handfuls of hair.

Sunday dinner 
Rolls where good but not ones you can eat a day later.
Maybe I should try writing a food blog.

Muddy Buddies
A great finger dessert of the night.
Didn't last much longer.

Next weekend is another swim meet time to get the house cleaned, laundry done, and then relax.

No comments: