Sunday, June 4, 2023

It's A New Month

Welcome February!! A belated Christmas gift of upgrading our iPhones. They will throw in an Apple watch for $5 per month.  Well my Fitbit is almost 4 years old and it still works fine. Ryder quickly reminded me that new technology is always better. I went along and will give it a try.

Testing the Apple Watch vs Fitbit.
The Apple has a whole lot more bells and whistles.
They both count my steps.
They show my steps & activity are pretty equal.
After wearing both for a week I conceded.
The new technology is better to track my fitness goals.

Sunday dinner
The rolls turned out a little better this week. Yummy for dinner
Dry and crumbly by day 2.
I will figure this out eventually.
I am open to suggestions.

Look who I found.
Hiding in my closet is never a good sign.
We couldn't find any evidence of what she had done.
Maybe it was warmer and quieter here.

It's a heart attach.
Grandma JeanAnn deserves it.
The youth really love to spoil her in her ward.

We have slowly moved into February. It won't stay quiet for long the DHHS Swim Team is headed to Provo for the High School State Championships.

No comments: