Sunday, June 25, 2023

Trying New Things

Actually new foods. Ryder has been bragging about the awesome pizza that Reganne introduced him to. Friday being early out he begged me to pick him up.  Picked him up at the church with a sly grin on his face. Are you hungry? Yes, How about the best pizza ever? Sure, if it's fast. Ok, it must be good with Ryder recommending it. Tell me how to get there... Let's go to Pilot. The gas station? Yep!!

Pilot Pizza
aka gas station pizza

Combination

Pepperoni and Alfredo chicken
The kids were right this was awesome pizza.
Hot & fresh either a whole pie or by the slice.
Give it a try.

Cotton Candy Peeps
What's not to like?
Well, it tasted like any other peep.
Mixed into the sugar coating was the flavoring.
Don't rush out to buy them next year.
They are not tasty enough to buy again.

Another try on rolls.
They look good, smell good, but how do they taste.
Nice and fluffy.
The true test will be tomorrow.

Success!!
These turned out really well.
Now can I duplicate them next week?

Be adventurous with trying new things has been fun so far. Can I keep it up over the summer? Share your ideas of what I can try to broaden my horizons.

No comments: