Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Challenges!!

I love bread and treats. Bread making has been a challenge for me. There has been many stops, starts, and stop again. I want homemade rolls for Sunday dinner. I am up for the challenge to try again to my standards. Light, Fluffy, and taste good for a couple of days.

YEAH!!
This one tasted pretty good.

My Yummy Yummy
Cheap Chocolate Cookies (better than Crave's)
Toped with Hersey's Milk Chocolate Bar

Tasted good fresh out of the oven
Not so good on Monday (dry and crumbly)
Try again next week.

Homemade Lasagna
Smells good and looks nice and cheesy
Lasagna soup once again but not burnt on the bottom

Another Sunday dinner and
another roll attempt.
Again, light and fluffy right out of the oven.
Not so good on Monday.
The ham & funeral potatoes hit the spot.

New recipe
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
Ooey & Gooey.
They needed to be in the fridge to stay setup.
They were abandoned to the back of the fridge. Thrown away much later when nobody went back for seconds.

I am getting more adventurous with my baking.  Come over anytime for free samples.

No comments: